As dramatic changes reshape the dental laboratory industry, it is critical that owners and technicians join together to uphold the dignity, honor and efficiency of the dental laboratory technology industry.
The Washington State Dental Laboratory Association provides continuing education opportunities, advocates for the dental laboratory industry with the Washington State Dental Association and offers chances to share and exchange information about techniques with other professionals in the field.
The WSDLA works hard to promote the needs and interests of Washington states' dental laboratory professionals. To view your current
Board of Directors, click here.
Check out our online membership directory: Member Directory to view our current members and Board members.
Our 2020 goals are:
We continue to work diligently to enhance the dental laboratory technology industry in Washington.
- The WSDLA will offer high value and relevant continuing education to its membership and the industry.
- The WSDLA will maintain consistent and regular collaboration with the Washington State Dental Association (WSDA).
- WSDLA will support and work to enhance the Bates Technical College Dental Technology Program.
- WSDLA is the voice of the industry.
WSDLA encourages all Washington state dental laboratory professionals as well as manufacturers of dental laboratory equipment to join us. Our fiscal year runs from January 1st to December 31st. We have four membership types:
- Commercial Dental Laboratory Members – for owners and managers of dental laboratories. The company is the member with all employees of that company qualifying for member rates for WSDLA events and products. Dues = $250.00 plus $25.00 per full time employee
- Associate Members – for supplier companies, manufacturers and educators. The company is the member with all employees of that company qualifying for member rates for WSDLA events and products. Dues = $300.00
- Dental Technician Members – for dental technicians that are currently practicing dental technology in non-member dental laboratories and/or dentist offices. The individual is the member. Dues = $125.00
- Student Members – individuals that are currently attending dental technology school. The individual is the member. Dues are free for current dental technology students.
Download the current WSDLA Membership Application here: Membership Application
Download the current WSDLA Membership Brochure here: Membership Brochure
Download the current Benefits list for both Regular and Associate Members:
Lab, Technician and Student Benefits
Associate Member Benefits
Upon receipt of your membership application, your payment will be processed
and a new member kit will be mailed out to you.
As a member of WSDLA, you will enjoy numerous member benefits including:
Don't miss out on these very important member benefits. Join WSDLA today and become a part of one of most active dental laboratory associations in the Northwest!
Please contact WSDLA at email: email@example.com, phone: (800) 652-2212 or fax: (850) 222-3019.
- Continuing Education opportunities featuring quality education at affordable prices.
- The Contact Newsletter that includes all the latest news affecting the dental laboratory industry!
- WSDLA Northwest Laboratory Forum, held in the Spring, features vendors from throughout the United States showcasing their services and products and top quality education that offers CE hours! The Roundtable Retreat, held in the Fall, features business management and leadership classes. Members enjoy reduced registration fees for both these events.
- UPS Shipping Program that offers discounted shipping rates for dental laboratories.
- Credit Card Processing Services offering discounted equipment and fees on credit card processing.
- Representation with regulatory agencies that affect the dental laboratory industry.
- Regular Communication with Members to educate them on what is going on within the industry on both state and nationals levels.
- Plus much more. WSDLA is constantly researching and adding new member benefits to assist our members in their professional lives.